Training & Equipment
When selecting the correct level of training and equipment required for your business, these must be evaluated against the assessed level of site risk.
Click below to discuss your confined space training needs and equipment selection in greater detail, contact us on 01482 398521 or email@example.com
Considerations for confined space training should be:
- What level of training is required for personnel involved with confined space activities? (this will be dictated by the Risk Assessment and categorisation of the confined space)
- Has a training needs assessment been undertaken?
- Who is carrying out the tasks e.g. in-house staff, specialist contractors?
- What are their current certification levels or competency to work in the confined space, and have they been verified?
- Selection of appropriate equipment for a safe system of work and rescue provisions & equipment familiarisation training
HFR Solutions confined space training solutions
- Identify & categorise areas of site against 'the Confined Space Regulations 1997'
- Review or develop safe systems of work including confined space risk assessments & rescue plans
- Train personnel in all areas, from Working in Low Risk Confined Spaces to Rescue & Recovery from High Risk Confined Spaces
- Increase competency levels of your planning and management teams with Managing Work in Confined Spaces courses
- Provide staff with training to an advanced level for medical intervention and rescue
- Advice on practical Implementation of safe systems of work, appropriate equipment selection and built-in rescue plans
- Have a greater understanding of legislation and specific regulations that affect your organisation in confined space working
Collectively, these solutions will contribute towards your organisation having a safe, competent and legally compliant workforce.