Why Choose HFR Solutions CIC
Trusted emergency response specialists certified to advanced medical standards
When selecting an emergency response team specialist, they must clearly demonstrate their expertise, knowledge, competency and resources to meet your organisation’s on-site response requirements.
High-qualified standby rescue services
Our rescue and safety teams comprise highly-qualified, vastly experienced and fully trained emergency service response personnel with years of experience in responding to and tackling real incidents, including facilitating rescues from confined space, work at heights, extinguishing and undertaking rescues from fire and providing a medical response including dealing with major trauma.
For a quick chat to discuss your next standby rescue team project, please call 01482 398521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
They will fully understand their roles and responsibilities and will work closely with your on-site health and safety, incident command teams to completely understand the risk profile of your organisation as well as any site-specific information which is critical to your operation. This will help provide a proactive level of response, in order to maintain the highest standards of safety and assist with the reinforcement of your own health and safety procedures.
HFR Solutions CIC is a specialist in the delivery of on-site emergency response teams
By choosing HFR Solutions CIC as your emergency response team specialist, you can rest assured we will demonstrate;
- Front line emergency response service personnel – vastly experienced in the delivery of tailored emergency response provision at hazardous environments
- Competence - we utilise the skills, knowledge and experience of Humberside Fire & Rescue Service (HFRS)
- Professional standards – industry certified qualifications including advanced medical and trauma care as part of the package
- High-qualified personnel - who possess good communication skills
- Specialists in rescue – our teams are specialists and competent in rescue and recovery of casualties
- On-site capabilities – our on-site provision for British Steel
- Fully equipped team - with appropriate rescue, PPE and medical equipment
- Implement safer systems of work - for your employees and your organisation
- Processes - individuals who will be willing to challenge your existing procedures
- Cost-effective - emergency response solution
- Flexibility – to meet short-term or long-term needs
- National coverage – available for deployment throughout the UK
To discuss your next standby rescue team project, please call 01482 398521 or email email@example.com