Working at Height Projects
We fully appreciate and understand that every business sector’s risk profile is completely different for undertaking working at height projects during the build stage, repairs and maintenance.
To obtain impartial advice and discuss your next work at height project, contact us on 01482 398521 or email@example.com
A risk profile will depend on several factors such as:
- Site-specific information and layout
- Whether a suitable and sufficient risk assessment has been undertaken
- The task that needs to be completed
- The equipment being used
- Whether the job will be completed by a team or individual
- The competency level of the employee going to undertake the work at height
- The work at height rescue plan to be implemented
- Competency levels of the person who will enact the rescue plan if required
Our close association with Humberside Fire & Rescue Service (HFRS) helps to provide the winning combination of first-class working at height facilities and highly-skilled instructors, helping to deliver a comprehensive range of working at height consultancy, emergency response and training solutions to meet your needs.