Working at Height
Working at height is a highly dangerous environment and even those workers who are highly experienced at height will be fully aware of the risks associated with working at height and the high levels of skill and competency required to undertake work at height in a safe and controlled manner.
Your working at height journey – can we support your organisation
Throughout your working at height journey, from full arrest systems, access and egress, safety harness testing, working at height training, implementing safe systems of work and understanding legislation associated with work at height, we are able to navigate your organisation and employees through the minefield.
Total end to end working at height solutions
HFR Solutions CIC comprehensive end to end working at height solutions have been designed to meet the requirements of various sectors;
- Working at height consultancy
- Working at height training courses (introductory and advanced)
- Accredited and bespoke working at height training (i.e. GWO)
- Deployment of working at height safety teams (rescue and standby teams)
- Working at height – emergency preparedness (i.e. working with overhead and tower cranes)
- Working at height rescue plans
- Working at height rescue equipment
To discuss your work at height risk and your current provision, contact us on 01482 398521 or [email protected]
Other associated services include;
- Safe systems of working at height and competency skills
- Equipment selection and familiarisation (The importance of selecting the correct equipment)
- Risk assessments
From construction, renewables, port & logistics and power generation to telecoms – HFR Solutions has your working at height needs covered
No matter if you are employed as an engineer within the telecommunications sector, operate a tower crane and work on-site within construction, install on-site modular building systems or operate cranes for a ports and logistics operator, you will be working at height and need suitable and sufficient training, levels of competency and equipment to perform your role and complete the task in-hand.