Medical and First Aid
HFR Solutions CIC’s medical team has the skill, expertise and experience not just to deliver basic first aid training packages for SMEs and regional and national organisations, but also to write and test the medical standards and processes for multi-national organisations. Many large-scale organisations operate in high-risk environments and need to ensure their medical standards reflect the risk profile of their operation and achieve legal compliance.
Comprehensive end-to-end medical and first aid training solutions
Whether your organisation requires basic or more advanced first aid training, or support in writing, reviewing and testing advanced medical processes, you can achieve complete peace of mind by selecting HFR Solutions CIC as your medical and first aid training provider.
Our complete one-stop-shop of medical and first aid response, consultancy and training solutions includes:
- Accredited first aid and medical training courses (both basic and advanced)
- Medical consultancy and medical needs assessment
- Design and development of company medical standards – writing, reviewing and testing medical processes
As a customer you can expect:
- Outstanding delivery of medical training (delivered by an experienced front-line practitioner)
- The latest knowledge of best practice
- Flexibility to meet varying first aid needs – based upon the risk profile of the environment and operation
- Access to clinical governance specialists – a specialist group of clinical practitioners
- Access to advanced first aid equipment such as – trauma dressings, vacuum splints, patient monitoring equipment, analgesia (pain relief) and cervical collars amongst others
- Our trauma care and first aid packages can be delivered at your site or at our purpose-built training facility