Phase 1 - Plan and Preparedness
Proper planning and preparation
All individuals and organisations that might have to respond to emergencies should be properly prepared, including having clarity of roles and responsibilities, specific and generic plans, and rehearsing response arrangements periodically.
We can support your organisation with:
- Emergency plan writing, review and audit
- Undertaking multi-dimensional threat, risk assessments for your companies to identify scenarios that may affect your employees, company, the environment or assets. We take a partnership approach and consult with local responders, emergency services and local authorities (resilience forums)
- Devising and creating rescue plans to mitigate some of the risks that may exist
If you need some partial advice about the various emergency management phases from planning to recovery and how it affects your organisation, click below or contact us on 01482 398521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Training solutions to assist the key responders
Training for all roles identified within your emergency plans including:
- Gold (strategic) commanders
- Silver (tactical) commanders (main site controllers)
- Bronze (operational) roles (incident controllers)
- Testing, exercising and validation
Key emergency management concepts
To assist those individuals that will be involved in the phases of an emergency, we also provide training solutions for:
- Decision making (JESIP principles)
- Conflict management and resolution
By working with our local authority partners we are able to offer business continuity planning to complement your current procedures. Where you have gaps in business continuity we can provide a full provision including writing and devising your plans.
Can we help?
Should you wish to discuss your specific needs or you would just like an informal chat about how we can support and enhance your emergency management provision, please feel free to get in touch.