Professionals across multiple sectors who are already experienced confined space workers will be fully aware of the risks, and hazards associated with confined spaces, and the preparation required to work safely in these potentially dangerous environments.
The level of risk assessing, planning, equipment selection, training, competency and experience for undertaking work tasks within confined spaces is critical to ensure workers are protected, and to effectively achieve this requires the expertise of experienced professionals.
Total end to end confined space solutions
The comprehensive end to end confined space solutions from HFR Solutions CIC has been designed to meet the requirements of all business sectors.
This support includes:
- Confined space consultancy (including risk assessments, rescue planning, safe system of works, identification of areas, training selection etc)
- Confined space training courses (introductory through to advanced)
- Rescue training
- Confined space standby rescue and safety teams
- Confined space – emergency preparedness and testing
- Equipment selection and familiarisation training
- Equipment supply
If your organisation undertakes confined space operations, have recently been awarded a contract which involves confined space work, or would like assistance in identifying areas that may be classified as confined spaces on-site, please contact HFR Solutions for expert advice and assistance to ensure legislative compliance.