We can support your business continuity during the response and recovery phases of Covid-19
Organisations and businesses are having to make changes at this unprecedented time, as the impact of Covid-19 continues to grow on our daily lives, perhaps on how we carry on with core operations and undertake business transactions.
Putting your business continuity and crisis management plans into place
Many businesses are following government guidelines and playing their part, helping to prevent the spread and supporting the cause by putting business continuity plans and crisis management planning into action in several ways;
- Enabling employees to work from home
- Only working from the office if entirely necessary - setting up separate offices to help follow social distancing guidelines
- Cancelling all face-to-face meetings
- Using technological based-solutions such as Microsoft Teams or conference call facilities for meetings
- Making hand sanitizer readily available to staff
- HSE posters and information guides displayed in highly visible places
- Having regular updates with their staff on how it is affecting the business
These and many other measures are helping to put the safety of employees, staff, visitors and guests at the top of the agenda, as well as helping to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Updated government guidelines (23.03.20) highlighted that certain businesses should close with immediate effect, whereas many other organisations who will remain operational during this period, such as those in retail, pharmaceuticals and food services should consider alternative ways in which they can continue to serve their customers without putting anybody at risk.
Organisations will also have to consider whether their existing staffing provision is adequate from a business resilience perspective. Some organisations have made changes to shift working patterns or recruited additional temporary staff in the event of one or several employees unable to undertake work duties as a result of contracting the Coronavirus and having to self-isolate.
HFR Solutions holds vast experience in the delivery of effective and workable emergency management and business continuity plans. If we can help or provide advice on your emergency plans, emergency management and business continuity plans in light of the Covid-19 situation, please contact us today 01482 398521 or at email@example.com to discuss your business resilience needs in greater detail.