Date of Next Course: Thursday 29th & Friday 30th September
(All other September dates are fully booked)
Venue: Fire Service Headquarters, Hull (Humber Region)
Duration: Two Days
Cost: £370 + Vat Per Delegate
Awarding Body: GWO / RUK (Global Wind Organisation) & Renewables UK
Delegates attending are looking to attain the required level of skills and competency required by trade associations GWO and RUK for working at height within the renewables sector or to undertake a working at height refresher course to revalidate their existing GWO and RUK accreditations.
Delegates undertaking this course will learn and practice key renewable industry requirements such as;
- Best and safe practices for working at height techniques
- Rescue from height
- Practical exercises (ladder climbing and rescue techniques)
- Equipment familarisation - Inspect and select the relevant equipment for working at height
- Increase working at height knowledge and competency levels
- Gain a better understanding of wind turbine safety rules and legalisation
Please click this link for further information on HFR Solutions CIC GWO Working at Height training courses.
If you are an employee of an offshore wind and renewables operator, a contractor operating within these aforementioned sectors or an independent contractor based in Grimsby, Hull, Immingham and the regions of the Humber, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire and looking to undertake or revalidate your GWO Working at Height accreditation, contact the working at specialists - HFR Solutions CIC regarding dates and availability