Delegates attending are looking to attain the required level of competency required by GWO and RUK for working at height within the renewables sector or undertaking a refresher course to revalidate their existing GWO and RUK accreditations.
Delegates undertaking this course will learn and practice key renewable industry requirements such as;
- Best practices working at height techniques
- Practical exercises (ladder climbing and rescue techniques)
- Recue from height
- Gain a better understanding of legalisation and wind turbine safety rules
- Inspect and select the relevant equipment
- Increase their working at height knowledge and competency levels
- Safe working at height techniques
Please click this link for further information on HFR Solutions CIC GWO Working at Height training courses.